Securing your mobile banking and OTP involves taking several steps to protect your personal and financial information. Here are some brief tips:
- Use a strong and unique password for your mobile banking app and never share it with anyone.
- Enable biometric authentication (such as fingerprint or face recognition) to add an extra layer of security.
- Always download the mobile banking app from the official app store and keep it updated with the latest security patches.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks when accessing your mobile banking app, as they are often not secure.
- Be cautious of phishing attempts and never click on links or download attachments from unknown or suspicious sources.
- Use a reputable mobile security app to scan for malware and keep your device protected.
- Keep your device locked with a passcode or biometric authentication, and never leave it unattended.
- If possible, enable two-factor authentication (2FA) or one-time password (OTP) for your mobile banking app to add an extra layer of security.
- Regularly monitor your bank statements and transaction history to detect any unauthorized activity.
By following these tips, you can help protect your mobile banking and OTP from unauthorized access and potential fraud.